Computer Power Supply DC
The idea of converting your computer power supply DC needs ample electrical power in order to allow you to utilize it in an automobile without having the necessity of possessing an AC power. You can carry out the conversion solely within the shortest time possible. However, this should not be taken lightly as a considerable amount of detail work is required.
If you sick to practicing safety procedures as required as well as taking enough time to carry out the process, you will sail through with no difficulty at all. Ensure that you put all your concentration when converting computer power supply DC. Having said this, here are the ways to use.
- Firstly, you need to make sure you have all the things that your require to make the conversion easy and quick. These include; drill, pliers, DC power terminals, wire strippers, soldering gun and alligator clips.
- The next step is to ensure that your computer is completely shut down and everything on it is unplugged. As you do the unplugging, remember that plugs and wires as well should not come into contact with each other.
- There are some screws that are located at the back of your computer. Make sure that you have removed them. As you do this, remove the circuit board as well. Hold it safely as you drill an eighth inch holes on its inside. Once done, insert the DC power terminals into the drilled holes.
- Find your circuit board wires that are colored red, orange, green, black and yellow as well. Using the wire strippers, strip the green wire and solder it to the black one. Grip the wires together suing your alligator clips.
- With the wires having the same color group, make sure you solder them carefully to their corresponding wires on the DC terminal.
- Lastly, put your connectors into the power terminals ends and tighten them carefully using a pair of pliers. Then turn on your computer to test its functionality.