How to Extend Laptop Battery Life
Everyone is interested in learning how to extend laptop battery life. This is especially true for those people who are always on the road and they need to use their laptops frequently.
While this is the case, majority of this number is clueless on what needs to be done in order to achieve this end. It is precisely for this reason that it is important to look at tips on how to extend your laptop battery life. Some of these are as highlighted below.
Tips And Tricks On How to Extend Laptop Battery Life
- You can turn the volume down or even mute it if you do not have any plans of using it.
- The brightness level of the LCD can be easily reduced. This works perfectly when you have light from the outdoors or if you are working in an area that is well lit. You can try to se the brightness level at 2 or 3 bars.
- You can learn how extending laptop battery life by switching off wireless card when you do not intend to use the internet connection or network.
- Disabling your laptops Bluetooth also comes in handy and especially if you are not using it as it eliminates chances of draining power.
- The applications you run should be simple and they should not use a lot of RAM, processing power or disk drive in order to extend the battery life of your laptop.
- More importantly, you need to ensure that you avoid temperatures that are extreme as they also drain power. The battery should be charged and used at room temperature.
- Consider the option of single tasking since PC memory that multi-tasks requires more power for the purpose of holding data. This aids in draining the power at a quicker pace.
These tips on how to extending your laptop battery life are sensible, easy to follow through and effective. They have been tried and tested as such you can rest assured that they will give you the desired end results as you seek to learn how to extend battery laptop life.